We aim to make your experience with us more like that of a boutique hotel or "Club Class" than the call-centre mentality of the vast corporations dominating much of the financial services sector.
We work above and beyond the Financial Conduct Authority’s guidelines on “Treating Customers Fairly”, with high levels of transparency and advice that is truly independent and given in plain English.
- We aim to treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves, that is with respect, courtesy, and empathy.
- We aim to provide a fast and efficient service, answering calls within three rings, and responding swiftly to emails.
- We aim to provide a congenial environment that is clean, accessible and safe.
- We welcome and encourage feedback from our clients, positive or negative. It is raw material for our growth and development as a business.
- We are committed to solving our clients' problems quickly and reporting back.
- We aim for high standards of communication, ensuring that our customers have a clear understanding of our insurance products and can be confident that they are designed to meet their needs.
- Our policy is to put customers’ interests first and treat them fairly. This is at the heart of everything we do and want to achieve.